NEW YORK, NY - October 22, 2013 - John Colby, CEO and Publisher of Brick Tower Press, is pleased to announce the signing of the "The Oxygen Plan" by Eric Lucas, represented by Mr. Lucas' Agent Alan Morell of Creative Management Partners, of which the publishing date release is scheduled for November 1st of this year.
Said Publisher Colby: "The Oxygen Plan by Eric Lucas is an essential tool for everyone working to support their families while balancing the ups and downs of everyday life."
Said Mr. Lucas: "I am pleased to have a premier publisher like John Colby of Brick Tower Press recognize the quality of my literary work and equally pleased to have uber agent Alan Morell representing my literary works as we launch 'The Oxygen Plan' book to help reduce stress in America. 'The Oxygen Plan' is ideal for any organization looking to counter employee home, work and social stress that diminishes the engagement and effectiveness of a workforce, erodes workers' physical and emotional health, and drives up medical and insurance costs."
"We are very pleased that John and Eric have collaborated on 'The Oxygen Plan' book, which every Corporate CEO should mandate for their employees as outlined in Eric's book, as part of their everyday lives. Our intent is to lift the book elements to Broadcast and have Eric as the go-to Executive in this sector for networks," said Mr. Lucas' Agent Alan Morell.
Video on "The Oxygen Plan" and Mr. Lucas (click link):
About Brick Tower Press:
Brick Tower Press is a trade book publisher of quality nonfiction titles including cookery, gardening, autobiography, maritime, military history, and financial guides. John T. Colby Jr. is the founder and publisher of Manhattan based Brick Tower Press and J. Boylston & Company, Publishers. Brick Tower Press ranks in the top 100 United States independent book publishers while the J. Boylston & Company (imprint, ibooks) was named "America's fastest growing small publisher" by Publishers Weekly in 2004. Besides ibooks, J. Boylston & Company includes the children's imprint Milk & Cookies Press, and Byron Preiss Visual Publications, a book packager with licensed books to Simon & Schuster, HarperCollins, Dutton, Scholastic, and Reader's Digest
About the Author Eric Lucas:
Mr. Lucas is a former Vice President of Marketing with General Mills with a 20 year track record of numerous blockbuster new products, award-winning advertising campaigns. He is also responsible for creating the 2 BIGGEST NEW PRODUCTS in the company's 147 year history: Go-Gurt and Fiber One Bars.
Employers find benefit in "The Oxygen Plan" Stress Test since stressed employees are less productive and more costly. The economic impact translates to almost $5,000 per employee per year as it manifests in lost productivity, absenteeism, presenteeism, group health expense, employee turnover and disability expenses. The total annual economic impact of stress in the U.S. is over $300 Billion.
"The Oxygen Plan" is a revolutionary health technology company with a game changing approach toward reducing the #1 modifiable risk factor -- Stress -- which accounts for approximately 8% of all health care spending. The company delivers innovative online behavior change assessment applications, STRESS NUMBER®, the new health metric for all patient and employee health risk assessments and fully integrated emotionally intelligent stress reduction programs with a variety of uses in the global consumer, healthcare and business markets. "The Oxygen Plan" specializes in decoding stress, helping employers lower health care costs, and strengthening employee engagement.
Recent Client Literary to Broadcast Represented by Agent Alan Morell:
- "Aztec Diet" by Dr. Bob Arnot, Harper Collins; New York Times Best Seller
- "Stop Pain" by Dr. Vijay Vad, Hay House Publisher; PBS Pledge Special
- "Hazel's Masquerade" by Sarah Trautvetter, Milk and Cookies Publisher
- "To Go or Not to Go Public: Tips from an SEC GURO" by Jerry Gruenbaum, Publisher Pending
- "Is This Normal" by Dr. John Whyte, Rodale Publisher, Discovery Comm
- "Salvage Chef" by Chef Michael Love, Skyhorse Publishing Lyons Press
- "God and Man on Wall Street" by NBC Craig Columbus Brick Tower Press
- "Mom's Everyday"; CBS Network; Dr. Alan Xenakis (Doc X)
- "The Art of Empowered Parenting"; Eric Fisher, PhD, CNN
- "Tower of Thieves" AIG by Andrew Spencer, J. Boylston & Company
- "Bear Trap" Fall of Bear Sterns by Andrew Spencer, Brick Tower Press
- "Aphrodite Diet" by Maria Loi and Sarah Tolland, William Morrow
- "The Nantucket Butter Company Cook Book" by Inez Hutton
- "Super Models Guide to Teen Modeling" by Super Model Claudia Mason
- "U-Boats in the Bahamas and Turks & Caicos" by Eric T. Wiberg, Brick Tower Press
- "Eddie and the Emoticons" by Eric Fisher PhD, Milk and Cookies Pending
- "Mr. Big: Life Undercover", Bobby Deasy Story: Random House
- "Frankie Avalon Cook Book: Mom's Kitchen to Mine to Yours", by Frankie Avalon, Publishers Pending
- "Thieves of CitiBank to Morgan Stanley: How Seniors Are Targeted" by CNBC Investigative journalist: Publishers Pending
For more information:
THE CREATIVE MANAGEMENT AGENCY
Creative Management Partners LLC
505 Beachland Blvd. Su 1 #195
Vero Beach, Florida 32963
SOURCE: Creative Management Partners, LLC