HARTFORD, CT, Dec 10, 2013 - International Financial Group ("IFG") has announced that Janice R. Co has joined its Wholesale Insurance Group, IFGW(SM), as Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. She is a member of the Executive Leadership Team, responsible for developing and driving marketing strategies, marketing research and analytics, branding and external communications.
Janice brings a broad range of experience both from within the insurance industry and outside the industry. Janice worked at The Harford where she led Strategy and Marketing for its highly successful Small Commercial Business Unit. She was a principal at A.T. Kearney, a management consulting firm based in Chicago and before that held various finance and strategy roles at CNA. Prior to joining IFGW(SM), Janice was the Chief Marketing Officer for Tower Group.
"We are delighted to welcome Janice to our management team," said Bob Linton, Chairman of IFG Companies. "Janice brings a fresh perspective and a broad and new range of Strategy and Marketing skills and experiences that will serve us well as we pursue expansion, evaluate new business opportunities and continue to transform our operation into a more dynamic and focused organization."
Janice holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago and a Masters of Business Administration from The University of Chicago.
Founded in 1985, International Financial Group is one of the largest privately held insurance groups in the United States. IFGW(SM) provides property-casualty insurance on both an Excess and Surplus Lines (non-admitted) basis and an Admitted basis exclusively through Wholesale Producers.
Coverages are underwritten by IFGW(SM)'s affiliated insurers: The Burlington Insurance Company, First Financial Insurance Company, Alamance Insurance Company and Guilford Insurance Company. All hold an A (Excellent) IX rating from A. M. Best Company.
IFGW(SM) currently has four principal business units: Brokerage, Binding Authority, Submit and Property:
- Brokerage: underwrites general liability insurance for businesses of all sizes on a transactional basis including for distributors, importers, manufacturers, wholesalers, habitational, retail and service-related industries.
- Binding Authority: offers coverage for an extensive, yet focused list of classes of business written exclusively through contracted producers.
- Submit: underwrites referral business on a transactional basis primarily from IFGW(SM)'s Binding Authority unit and from individually submitted accounts for general liability, property, inland marine and package products coverages for small to medium-sized businesses (e.g., artisan contractors, distributors, importers, wholesalers, manufacturers, office/habitational risks and retail/service industries).
- Property: underwrites property insurance for small to large businesses such as recreational, education, financial, government sectors, habitational, health, office/professional, mercantile/retail, trade/services and other buildings.
Because we're committed to get the job done by providing you with:
- The products you need,
- The service you require,
- The quality you expect, and
- The professionalism you deserve.
SOURCE: IFG Companies