MARLTON, NJ - December 16, 2013 - Liberated Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: LIBE) is excited to announce the Guard-Lite, a revolutionary hybrid lighting and security system. Its unique self-powered design enables it to be installed at any location without wiring or an electrical permit. With an increasing need for security and the demand for alternative energy growing, the Guard Lite provides a complete solution.
Included in the Guard-Lite package:
- High Tech LED lighting - Utilizing the latest energy efficient technology with 6000°Kelvin lamps and 60,000hrs+ lifetime. This gives the best visibility with fewer lumens (3 LED lights/900 lumens each).
- HD WiFI Security Camera - Featuring two way streaming audio and HD video. The camera has infrared night vision and motion sensing technology. Alerts can be sent to your Smart Phone, PC, Mac, or Tablet. Multiple cameras and users can be incorporated into the system.
- Wind Turbine - High Efficiency Carbon Fiber Plastic. This unit produces 300watts at low wind speed. It's quiet, maintenance free with long lasting permanent magnet direct drive.
- Electrical System - Safe, reliable and efficient DC power system with 24 hours of energy storage when there is no wind or solar.
- Mounting Pole - Maintenance Free carbon steel with a vinyl sleeve or powder coated. The dimensions are 4" x 4" square and 14' 4" in height with a security base to prevent tampering.
- Solar Panel - 100 watt output at 4.5 KWh/Day. This Unit produces excess energy of approximately 3.9 KWh per day. That energy can be sold back to the grid or used for other lights, additional cameras, battery charging ...etc.
Liberated Energy can now begin to take orders via their Toll Free number 888-761-8207 and will have the ability to accept credit card purchases in the upcoming days.
"We appreciate the opportunity to make your environment a safer and more secure place," stated Frank Pringle, CEO of Liberated Energy.
About Liberated Energy, Inc.
Liberated Energy, Inc. is a growing alternative energy company seeking to reduce the purging of our planet's resources by bringing patentable and, more importantly, affordable ideas to the marketplace.
For more information, visit www.liberatedenergyinc.com.
Safe Harbor for Forward-looking Statements
This press release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the safe harbor created by those sections. There are many factors that could cause the Company's expectations and beliefs about its operations, its services and service offerings, its results to fail to materialize. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to us as of the date hereof, and we assume no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
109 Bortons Road
Marlton, NJ 08053
SOURCE: Liberated Energy, Inc.