ALPHARETTA, GA – February 21, 2014- American Premium Water Corporation, "APWC" (OTC Pink: HIPH) (OTC Pink: HIPHD) is excited to provide the following update to the investment community and our shareholders. In order to achieve the Corporation's vision and business plan of Marketing, Promoting and Branding L'Alpina 9.5pH alkaline water in glass and other brands with both higher and lower pH levels and packaging as to corner a market that is virtually untapped.
In August, 2012 Alfred Culbreth took over the operations of what was then known as the defunct Expert Group, Inc. ("the company") as the CEO. Ever since that point he has continually invested his own capital towards the growth and success of APWC. The previous share float was the result of former management of "the company" and not reflective of APWC's model. Alfred Culbreth stated in a Press Release in mid-2013 and went on record stating: "that there would be no reverse/split in 2013." Alfred Culbreth in fact stayed true to his word. The share structure was not changed. After seeking counsel on the direction, success, growth and model for APWC it was realized that with the previous share structure this would be an impossibility and would thwart efforts towards our vision.
The reduction of shares will put APWC in a stronger position to grow shareholder value, attract institutional investors and conduct M&A activities.
Since taking over Al Culbreth has executed the following:
- Had name changed to American Premium Water Corporation
- Had symbol changed to HIPH
- Has added new board member Mike Heller, CEO of Talent Resources
- Hired 4 new additional consulting partners.
- Has canceled long term lease/ buy and eliminated over $880,000 in debt
- Filed all delinquent past quarterly reports with OTC markets
- Brought OTC market status up from "Stop Sign" to "Yield Sign".
- In 2014 APWC's brand's have been associated with the following Celebrities, Publications, Ad's, Events, Commercials and Press and have had approximately 30,515,573 Media Impressions with a Media AD Rate Value of: $610,886.02
APWC's L'Alpina Water was enjoyed on camera by some of the most notable names in Hollywood such as: Wayne Newton, Joe Manganiello, William H.Macy, Cheryl Hines, Molly Shannon, Lil Jon, Giles Marini, Shiloh Fernandez, Holly Madison, Lance Bass, Lea Thompson, Cisco Adler and Kendra Wilkinson as well as many others. Our appearance in the TR Suites 2014 have so far garnered more than 30,000 media impressions. As well L'Alpina Water was featured on ABC 4 UTAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpqGkLyvDrc, Huffington Post, E online and Daily Mail UK, Examiner, Lala Scoop as well as countless other blog sites worldwide. We feel all of this new national/ international exposure and momentum will help us grow the sales of our individual brands. The pinnacle of this exposure was when TV celebrity Kendra Wilkinson was photographed clearly enjoying her bottle of L'Alpina. L'Alpina Water was featured in the February 10 OK Magazine "Best of Sundance" with Kendra Wilkinson. OK Magazine has a weekly newsstand subscription of around 100,000 and its online weekly subscriptions is around 1,000,000. We welcome shareholders and the investment community to get a copy of OK Magazine February 10, 2014 issue that features L'Alpina in "Best of Sundance" as well the following links, http://gigaom.com/2012/02/02/how-the-huffington-post-became-a-new-media-behemoth/, http://www.eonline.com/photos/11066/2014-sundance-party-pics/348667, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2541966/Kendra-Wilkinson-shows-growing-bump-emerald-sweater-Sundance-Film-Festival.html, http://livefitcentral.com/tr-suites/
...In the next few Months APWC intends to:
- Engage in a Celebrity joint venture to be aligned with our signature product L'Alpina 9.5 - *please note* " this is currently under final negotiations" target close March 2014
- Attract Institutional Investment Capital. In fact we have already been contacted by a Buy-Side Advisory Firm.
- Announce upcoming Event participation in Malibu, California and The Hamptons, New York. Both Events will be run by Talent Resources.
- Engage an auditor and legal counsel for the purposes of moving to the OTCQX, OTCQB or better.
- Enter into an LOI with and announce APWC first and possible second M&A acquisition targets.
- New Website Launch.
- Go Fully Reporting.
- Additional management changes as to increase productivity and shareholder value.
- Pursue Cybercrime litigation against several parties that have routinely disseminated false information on iHub that has decreased and damaged shareholder value. Please reference this case: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=conewsstory&tkr=CHNW:US&sid=aXl6U_wBrAzA. The cases will be handled by Greenberg Traurig.
We want to thank our shareholders for the continued support. For the latest news and updates we welcome our shareholders and the investment community to follow us on twitter @americanpremium and our website which is www.americanpremiumwater.com.
In Closing, Please Note that he first few years' activities were contemplated to strategically position APWC. It is imperative that we work to significantly increase shareholder value with a vision that the APWC stock be attractive to potential acquisition candidates already targeted. "Maintaining and growing shareholder value is my first priority." While being the Majority Shareholder I feel it is my duty to provide growth, prosperity and wealth to both my fellow shareholders and myself. I am personally very excited about the prospects for growth in 2014 and would hope that shareholders join in my sentiment. I would also like to thank Mayfair Partners of "NYC" again for the ongoing support and involvement. - Alfred Culbreth
"My intention was never to run a company whose stock was a penny or sub penny. This should be evident in the fact that I never sold a single share of stock in the open market during my tenure while reversing my own stock position of over 100,000,000 shares of common stock," says Alfred Culbreth, CEO of American Premium Water Corporation.
This Press Release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements reflect the Company's current beliefs and are based upon information currently available to it. Accordingly, such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause the Company's actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by such statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to update or advise in the event of any change, addition or alteration to the information included in this Press Release including such forward-looking statements.
This press release is issued on behalf of the Board of Directors by Alfred Culbreth, CEO and Director.
Safe Harbor Statement
THIS NEWS RELEASE CONTAINS "FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS," AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN SECTION 27A OF THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED, AND SECTION 21E OF THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934, AS AMENDED. STATEMENTS IN THIS NEWS RELEASE, WHICH ARE NOT PURELY HISTORICAL, ARE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS AND INCLUDE ANY STATEMENTS REGARDING BELIEFS, PLANS, EXPECTATIONS OR INTENTIONS REGARDING THE FUTURE.
THIS NEWS RELEASE HAS BEEN PREPARED BY MANAGEMENT OF THE COMPANY WHO TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS CONTENTS. NO SECURITIES REGULATORY AUTHORITY HAS APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS NEWS RELEASE. THIS NEWS RELEASE SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY NOR THERE BE ANY SALE OF THESE SECURITIES IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH OFFER, SOLICITATION OR SALE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL PRIOR TO REGISTRATION OR QUALIFICATION UNDER THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY SUCH JURISDICTION.
American Premium Water Corporation
1111 Alderman Drive Suite 210
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Stock Symbol: HIPH
SOURCE: American Premium Water Corporation