Minacs, a leading outsourcing business solutions provider, announced that it is featured in the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2014 Global Outsourcing 100® for the seventh time.
The company also received mentions in IAOP's 2014 Global Outsourcing 100® sub honors in:
- Best 5 Leaders-Automotive
- Best 20 Leaders-Retail & Consumer Goods
- Best 10 Companies-Marketing Services
- Best 20 Companies in Canada
- Best 20 Companies in India
"We thank IAOP for recognizing our strengths in the industry yet again. This is due to our excellent track record of partnering with global clients. Our ability to outperform other providers has been built on our intimate knowledge of our clients' businesses, consistent delivery excellence, and our focus on helping them achieve their business priorities. Our expertise is channeled through a collaborative, agile and responsive operating model that tracks in sync with changing client needs and business challenges," said Anil Bhalla, CEO of Minacs.
With 33 years of experience in the industry, Minacs offerings are also powered by technology tools and best practices to deliver global business solutions for managing the customer experience, marketing, technology, and back-office needs of its clients.
- Automotive and Manufacturing: Minacs is a valued partner for 24 automotive OEMs and partner brands in the US and Canada. Our unique solutions are built on deep domain expertise in the complex automotive value chain, including analytics-based direct marketing, marketing assistance center, customer assistance center, technical assistance center, etc.
- High Tech: For over a decade Minacs has provided the biggest names in the industry with unmatched technical support helping to power their leadership in customer experience, year after year. It also supports them with finance and accounting and other back office services.
- Telecom, Media, and Entertainment (TME): The convergence of mobile, social, and digital media is driving new trends in human communication, forcing corporations to re-evaluate business models. Partnering with a dozen global telecommunications and media houses, Minacs today helps their customers stay connected on-the-go.
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance: Today, over a dozen leading financial institutions in the US and Canada work with Minacs as their trusted partners for care, loyalty and fraud management solutions in their retail banking, cards, and payments. End-to-end solutions combine technology, process excellence, and global delivery including onshore, near shore, offshore, and blended models.
- Healthcare and Public Sector: Minacs serves both public and private sector entities to provide a wide range of services -- marketing services, revenue cycle management, and citizen services.
"At a time when there is a growing need to outsource, The Global Outsourcing 100 and The World's Best Outsourcing Advisors lists have become invaluable reference tools to help companies research service providers," said Debi Hamill, IAOP CEO. "The companies named on these lists and sub lists have demonstrated their expertise following a rigorous, independently judged process and represent the top in the industry."
The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®) is the global, standard-setting association and advocate for outsourcing professionals and the organizations they support. With more than 120,000 members and affiliates worldwide, IAOP helps companies increase their outsourcing success rate, improve their outsourcing ROI, and expand the opportunities for outsourcing across their businesses. To learn more, visit http://www.IAOP.org.
Minacs is an outsourcing and business solutions leader that partners with global corporations in the manufacturing, retail, telecom, technology, media and entertainment, banking, insurance, healthcare and public sectors. 21,000 Minacs experts across 34 centers worldwide deliver superior customer experience, marketing, and back office solutions to power business results for our clients.
Visit www.minacs.com to learn more about Minacs' solutions for global enterprises and their customers.
Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. We may, from time to time, make additional written and oral forward-looking statements, including statements contained in our filings with the regulators in India and to our reports to shareholders. We do not undertake to update any forward-looking statement that may be made from time to time by us or on our behalf.
For more information, please contact: