Players Network (OTCQB: PNTV), a Digital Television, Technology and New Media company that develops, owns, and operates Branded Lifestyle Channel Destinations.
Dear Shareholders, we wanted to take this opportunity to update and recap you on Q1 and Q2 advancements:
- Players Network recent accomplishments and news
- Review 2014 Initiatives for new shareholders
Recent Accomplishments and News:
Players Network has achieved several significant milestone accomplishments in 2014 that will positively impact the Company and our shareholders.
- February 6, 2014 - PNTV Files $150 Million Lawsuit against Comcast for failing to meet their contractual responsibilities to Players Network.
- February 20, 2014 - Tony Caporicci joins Players network as Chief Technologist and Strategy Officer.
- March 26, 2014 - PNTV Announces New Channel Destination Dedicated to the Marijuana Community.
- March 31, 2014 - PNTV acquires a super-premium domain "weedtv.com".
- April 1, 2014 - PNTV Announces "yourweedtv" social media campaign and launches "@yourweedtv" on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
- April 11, 2104 - Players Network Announces Joseph Estrada as Director of Business Development
- April 20, 2014 - WeedTv.com is live and official press launch event from the High Times Cannabis Cup Festival in Denver, Colorado.
- April 24, 2014 - Players Network announces a Co-Production Agreement with Uneek Social Media for the Wiz Khalifia & Friends Spring Break Concert Event on April 27, 2014.
- May 5, 2014 - Players Network announced debt reduction of $767,950 including payment of the final Asher Note prior to conversion.
- June 2, 2014 - Players Network announced a joint venture agreement with DMH Media Network to produce WeedTV magazine including a 6 page special insert in True Magazine.
These milestone accomplishments are about building a world-class team to monetize branded digital assets. Real Vegas TV and WeedTV are the first two Lifestyle Channel Destinations for Players Network. The business model can be summarized as using niche program content and social media dynamics to attract an audience to the PNTV NextGenTV (sm) Enterprise platform. This audience then becomes consumers and members to drive revenue through both traditional advertising models as well initiating consumers' transactions with relevant products and services for additional merchandising, premiums, subscription memberships and ancillary revenue opportunities. Players Network has already secured a program licensing agreement with M3X for over 15,000 titles to launch multiple Lifestyle Channel Destinations. Each Channel has the potential to be its own MTV, Speed Channel, Food Network and so on. The Players Network platform allows for the development of unlimited niche Channel Destinations.
Review Initiatives for 2014.
- Make the NexGenTV platform available as a white label solution and through partnerships to companies seeking strategic media, technology, and distribution capabilities. This is a turnkey digital solution for companies that Players Network is currently in active negotiations on for several new channels.
- The Company was successful in keeping the Comcast complaint in Nevada Federal Court which will expedite proceedings. The Company is committed to obtaining equitable compensation from Comcast for failing to meets its contractual obligations and Players Network will continue to pursue this complaint.
- Continue to expand www.WeedTV.com and www.RealVegasTV.com Networks. Real Vegas Tv will also contain a series of sub channels that will be incubated and eventually spun off into their own networks. Some of these Sub Channels will include Electronic Music, Culinary, Comedy and Alternative Living Networks genres. In addition to these incubated networks other stand-alone categories are planned for 2015 such as Extreme Sports, Medical, Science, Wellness, Country and much more.
Players Network will continue to develop unique content to attract audience such as our first concert series with Wiz Khalifia & Friends Spring Break Concert that will be soon airing on WeedTv. It is important to remember that the Company has a proven track record of generating over 125 million views across platforms. The opportunity for WeedTv is extraordinary as a first mover in this explosive industry. It is also important to remember that "weed" or "cannabis" is both a social community as well as medical for seizure patients, pain remediation for cancer victims and raw materials for textiles and manufacturing materials and that WeedTv provides a target opportunity for sponsors. This is only one of the Channel Destinations we have launched, developing or selling to new business partners as a white label solution for their digital go to market strategy. This is an exciting time for Shareholders and the Company's Management looks forward to reporting even greater success and milestones completed to grow revenue and increase shareholder value.
Thank you your support and belief in what we are creating.
About Players Network:
Players Network is a Television and Digital New Media Company that uses its proprietary Enterprise Web Platform to develop numerous Branded Digital Lifestyle Networks for itself and its partners in a wide range of lifestyle categories. Players Network's current original channels, "Players Network", "Vegas on Demand", "Real Vegas TV", focus on Las Vegas and Gaming Lifestyles. They are distributed over PNTV's owned and operated VOD Channels on TV in over 23,000,000 homes over Comcast, its Broadband Network and Mobile Platforms, on Hulu, Google, YouTube, Blinkx and Yahoo Video, on DVD, and through worldwide television syndication. For more information please visit www.playersnetwork.com
Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act:
With the exception of the historical information contained in this Release, the matters described herein contain forward-looking statements that involve risk and uncertainties that may individually or mutually impact the matters herein described, including but not limited to: the ability of the Company to increase revenues in the future due to the developing and unpredictable markets for its products, the ability to achieve a positive cash flow, the ability to obtain orders for or install its products, the ability to obtain new customers and the ability to continue to commercialize its products, which could cause actual results or revenues to differ materially from those contemplated by these statements.
Media inquiries contact
Investor inquiries contact:
SOURCE: Players Network