Excelsis Investments, Inc, (OTCQB: EXSL), unveiled today, after reporting superior product testing results, the introduction of its Stealth Card, a state of the art personal identity theft protection system.
Stealth Card is a physical identity theft protection product that protects "chipped" credit cards, identification cards and passports in a consumer's wallet from RFID scan related theft of consumer information embedded in the chip. Currently, there are 1.5 Billion chipped cards issued globally, with the US market alone expected to reach 1 Billion by 2016. In addition, all US Passports issued since 2007 contain chips that store your personal information including your ID photo. This new ID and credit technology has created a wave of vulnerabilities and theft opportunities. By placing the Stealth Card into your wallet, you have now made your chips invisible and "Stealth" to impending threats.
- Currently 4 Patents Pending on the manufacturing, materials, utility and design of the product
- Proprietary "PowerGrid Technology" jams inbound and outbound frequencies
- Only tested and validated Single Card System available in the marketplace
- Does not interfere with other devices such as cell phones, Bluetooth hands free, magnetic strips, etc.
- No battery or charging needed. Powered through incident electro-magnetic energy.
- Thinnest Chip Protection Product available, measuring a mere .007'' thick (approx. 1 sheet of paper thick) versus an average protection product thickness of .05" or greater
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Made in the USA
To verify our internal claims and results, we employed the professional services and expertise of The Center for Applied Research and Technology, an independent 501(c)3 research and testing organization, to perform their own independent product testing and verification. Below is an excerpt from the Conclusion:
"The product was successful in blocking RFID cards from being read 100 percent of the time when utilized in its intended orientation with commercially available equipment in normal operation. A single product was able to protect up to 12 cards when used in its intended orientation."
SOURCE: Excelsis Investments Inc.