Players Network (OTCQB: PNTV), a digital television, technology and new media company that develops, owns, and operates Branded Lifestyle Channel Destinations today announced that they have formed Green Leaf Farms Holdings, Inc. (“GLFH”) a private company to own legalized medical marijuana assets. GLFH also plans on filing for a cultivation and grow license in North Las Vegas.
Players Network has successfully assembled an extraordinary team of attorneys, operators, growing experts, medical and health experts, established dispensary operators, financial backers and cannabis industry executives to facilitate the development and operation of these assets. Players Network owns 80% of the holding company with the remaining 20% held by key experts and advisors.
If licensed the Company intends to create a media and educational destination adjacent to the dispensary that will enhance typical dispensary operations to include; a healthy living wellness café, media center, and television studio for educational, informative and entertainment content development. This studio will be made available to credentialed 501C3 corporations for community outreach programs across a wide array of topics. This destination hub is designed to create synergy for national and global events to be hosted in Las Vegas, such as an Industry Expo, Music Festival as well as educational seminars in association with The Cannabises Career Intuition “CCI” and “W.E.C.A.N 702”.
Mark Bradley, CEO of Players Network stated, “Players Network has long had a focus on Las Vegas, with realvegastv.com and our “Vegas On Demand” channel distributed into more than 100 million homes nationally. The prospect of obtaining a dispensary and cultivation license in Las Vegas to create a dynamic hub and synergy between a brick and mortar revenue business and our media assets to drive awareness and create extraordinary programming opportunities is truly exciting. Our experience in the regulated gaming industry allows us to understand some of the challenges that surround this rapidly expanding emerging market. We understand the need for education and welcome the opportunity to provide broadcast quality education and awareness television shows to facilitate proper use of medical marijuana to make a positive impact for people in need.”
Mr. Bradley continues, “We are truly fortunate to have assembled such an extraordinary team of professionals and industry leaders to help shape and raise the bar of this sector. These operations are affording the company multiple opportunities to leverage our core media expertise and base in Las Vegas. I look forward to reporting progress and additional alliances in the near future.”
Media inquiries contact Lisa Mayo-DeRiso at: 702.576.2659
Investor inquiries contact Parker Mitchell at: 702-575-9157
About Players Network:
Players Network is a Television and Digital New Media Company that uses its proprietary Enterprise Web Platform to develop numerous Branded Digital Lifestyle Networks for itself and its partners in a wide range of lifestyle categories. Players Network’s current original channels, “Players Network”, “Vegas on Demand”, “Real Vegas TV”, focus on Las Vegas and Gaming Lifestyles and the newest Channel is “WeedTV”. They are distributed over PNTV’s owned and operated VOD Channels on TV in over 23,000,000 homes over Comcast, its Broadband Network and Mobile Platforms, on Hulu, Google, YouTube, Blinkx and Yahoo Video, on DVD, and through worldwide television syndication. For more information please visit www.playersnetwork.com
Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act:
With the exception of the historical information contained in this Release, the matters described herein contain forward-looking statements that involve risk and uncertainties that may individually or mutually impact the matters herein described, including but not limited to: the ability of the Company to increase revenues in the future due to the developing and unpredictable markets for its products, the ability to achieve a positive cash flow, the ability to obtain orders for or install its products, the ability to obtain new customers and the ability to continue to commercialize its products, which could cause actual results or revenues to differ materially from those contemplated by these statements.
Media inquiries contact
Investor inquiries contact
SOURCE: Players Network